In an unprecedented year ahead for credit markets, register and gain exclusive access to a wealth of Moody's expertise in our series of virtual events, reports, podcasts, and infographics.SIGN UP
Six themes that will shape credit in 2021
Explore the Outlooks
Recent Outlook Connection Podcasts
Global Airlines 2021 Outlook
- What does the new baseline forecast for passenger traffic and demand look like?
- How is the increase of COVID cases and return of travel restrictions affecting the industry against the backdrop of promising vaccine trials?
- What have the market access and government support programs done for the backstop liquidity as well as cash burn rates?
2021 Outlook – Global Banks
- Most banks can shoulder the coronavirus shock
- Unwinding of fiscal support will reveal the full credit challenge
- Low interest rates add to profitability pressure
Recently on Twitter
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close